The road less travelled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. And have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect. Nothing is and no one is - and that’s OK. (Katie Couric)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

two pictures to admire




-o0o-
a poem to ponder

A Breath of Fresh Air
Lilly Bug

My eyes are opened
I can see this strange new place
A world of thoughts, dreams, and scenes
Scenes of my existence
Beauty shocks me
My electrified heart has reopened
I don’t know if what I feel is real
Tragic grips of longing, mourning, and yearning
Are silenced and at ease
Jolts of colours, sounds, and beauty
Jolts that have healed my soul
I feel no pain, no pain, no pain
My yin has found her yang
My soul has been refilled.

-o0o-
music to meditate by

“Yesterday” by Paul McCartney
played by Richard Clayderman

2mins.23secs


-o0o-
 
and a saying by Lao-Tzu

Kindness in words creates confidence, 
kindness in thinking creates profoundness, 
kindness in giving creates love.

-o0o-

taking the one less travelled by
is updated every Wednesday and Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment