The road less travelled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. And have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect. Nothing is and no one is - and that’s OK. (Katie Couric)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

a picture to admire


-o0o-

a poem to ponder
For Warmth
by
Thich Nhat Hanh

I hold my face in my two hands.
No, I am not crying.
I hold my face in my two hands
To keep the loneliness warm -
Two hands protecting,
Two hands nourishing,
Two hands preventing
My soul from leaving me
In anger.

[The poet wrote the above lines after hearing the comment made by an American officer about the bombing of Ben Tre in Southern Vietnam by US forces. “It became necessary to destroy the town in order to save it.”]

-o0o-

music to meditate by

“Dolphins - Meditation Music” uploaded by Gabicrystal9.
Time - 3 minutes 28 seconds
For best result, use full screen



-o0o-

and a saying by Lao-Tzu

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.

-o0o-

John says: If I'm satisfied with the blog, I'll post again mext weekend

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

No comments:

Post a Comment