The road less travelled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. And have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect. Nothing is and no one is - and that’s OK. (Katie Couric)

Friday, September 14, 2012

a picture to admire


-o0o- 

a poem to ponder
Life
by Daisaku Ikeda

I will cast out
All the vagueness and indecision within me
Because my wish is to construct
The castle of my whole life
On the fulfilment of each promise that I make.

I want to live my life
As a surpassingly broadminded man
Known for being happy and honest
A person in whom people can have absolute trust.

I've put behind me
The age of dreaming about a rosy future
And with roots extended into life's reality
I realise that the power to create happiness
Derives from what we actually do today.

-o0o-

music to meditate by

This Enya Watermark video lasts 3 minutes 26 seconds.
For best results, use full screen.

-o0o- 
and a sayimg by Lao-Tzu

Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule whatever is fluid, soft and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox - what is soft is strong.

-o0o-

NEXT POST WEDNESDAY 19TH SEPT

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

No comments:

Post a Comment