The road less travelled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. And have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect. Nothing is and no one is - and that’s OK. (Katie Couric)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

a picture to admire


Courtesy of photoeverywhere.co.uk

-o0o-
a poem to ponder
A New House
by Jennifer Edwards

If I search your face only looking for my reflection,
How can I see you as you really are:
If I fill the hours with empty chatter,
How can I hear you when you finally decide to talk:
It is love, indeed,
This that brings me to you,
And this is why a new house needs to be built
With doors big enough for understanding and compassion to fit through.

-o0o-
music to meditate by
"I will always love you"
Uploaded by twotaur
4minutes.4seconds


-o0o- 
and a saying by Lao-Tzu
Whether you are a gem in the royal court or a stone on a common path, if you accept your part with humility the power of the universe will be yours.

-o0o-

NRXT POST WEDNESDAY  26TH

No comments:

Post a Comment